ce dueRComplete Guide on How to Reduce Image Size to 200 KB and Below Easily.
Photos that increase over time can be one of the reasons your phone’s storage memory is not suddenly full. Moreover, if per photo has a size of 1 MB and above. So, you need to save space by shrinking the size of the photo to 200 KB even smaller.
Yes, instead of having to delete the precious moments you capture, it will be very useful if the size is reduced. Because of the benefits that will be felt, in addition to keeping memories eternal, of course, it will also save storage space on the phone you have.
Therefore, you need to know how to reduce the size of the photo to 200 KB which we will share, so you don’t have to delete them one by one, especially until you have to do a memory format.
Then how do I reduce the size of a photo to 200 KB?
Now instead of you being curious, below robotandro.com will review how to reduce the size of a photo to 200 KB on an Android phone or a PC laptop through 2 methods, namely online and offline.
How to Compress Photo Size to 200 KB and Below.
Usually, the photos used on HP have JPG, JPEG, or PNG formats. Such extensions have their quality and resolution. While the size or file size is indicated by KB or MB.
How reduce the size of a photo to 200 KB is not a difficult thing to do. There are so many tools that you can use either from a cellphone or PC. And the most important thing is that this method can be used for free. Here’s the tutorial.
How to Compress Photo Size on Android Phone
Here How to reduce the size of a photo to 200 KB on the first Android phone is with the help of an application. The application is called Lit Photo which you can get from the Google Play Store for free.
the size of a photo with Lit Photo is as follows:
• Download the Lit Photo app from the Android Play store.
• If you have, install and open the app, it looks like the below. Then press the words COMPRESS PHOTOS.
• Next, select the photo you want to reduce in size, for example, a 6.7 Mb photo as in the picture.
• Select SIZE, and set the size of the photo as you like. For example, it was 6.7Mb to 69KB only.
• How to shrink the size of the photo, click the START COMPRESSING button and just wait for the process.
• Automatically the image or photo has been successfully converted to a smaller size.
That is how to shrink the size of a photo to 200 KB and below on an Android phone. while the next method you can do both by HP and PC users please follow the guide below.
Compress Images Size by JPEGCompressor.com
The way to reduce the size of a photo to 200 KB without applications on PC and HP is to take advantage of built-in browsers, such as Chrome, Mozilla, and so on. Namely, you need to visit a site, like the following method!
• Open the browser app as already mentioned. Then type the URL address https://jpegcompressor.com/
• Once the page opens, click UPLOAD FILE, as circled in red in the image.
• In The next step, please select the photo you want to change the size, you can select more than one, then wait for the compressing process to finish.
• Finally, hit the DOWNLOAD ALL button to save the compressed photo to a small size.
After that, you need to wait for the image download process. If successful, then in this step the photo is ready to be used in the HP gallery with the size that has been changed. So that’s how to reduce the size of a photo to 200 KB and even smaller via cellphone and PC.
How to reduce the size of a photo to 200 KB above is quite powerful and of course safe for you to use. Choose any of the ways you want and enjoy your phone’s space being grown. Good luck.
Hope you guys like this article, please share this article on social media. Do visit Xfapzilla for more interesting content.